This is a license agreement between Context App., LLC (“ContextIsKey”) and you, the user. This agreement describes your rights and the conditions upon which you may use the ContextIsKey computer software and/or custom fonts (“software”). You should review the entire agreement, including any supplemental license terms that accompany the software and any linked terms, because all of the terms are important and together create this agreement that applies to you. You can further review this agreement by visiting our website www.contextiskeyapp.com/licenseagreement
By using the software you agree to all of these terms. If you do not accept and comply with these terms, you may not use the software or its features.
Applicability. This agreement applies to the ContextIsKey software that is you have downloaded to your device, and installed by you, any fonts, icons, images or sound files included with the software, and also any ContextIsKey updates, upgrades, supplements or services for the software, unless other terms come with them.
2. Installation and Use Rights.
License. The software is licensed, not sold. Under this agreement, we grant you the right to install and run one instance of the software, trademarks, and/or copyrights on your device (the licensed device(, for use by one person at a time, so long as you comply with all the terms of this agreement. You are permitted to use the software for personal, non-commercial use only. If you would like to use the software, trademarks, and/or copyrights for commercial use, please contact email@example.com
Device. In this agreement, “device” means a hardware system (whether physical or virtual) with an internal storage device capable of running the software, including amobile phone, tablet, or like item.
Restrictions. ContextIsKey reserves all rights (such as rights under intellectual property laws) not expressly granted in this agreement. For example, this license does not give you any right to, and you may not:
i. publish, copy, rent, lease, or lend the software;
ii. transfer the software (except as permitted by this agreement);
iii. work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the software; and
iv. reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software, or attempt to do so, except and only to the extent that the foregoing restriction is permitted by applicable law or by licensing terms governing the use of open-source components that may be included with the software.
3. Transfer. You may transfer the software to another device that belongs to you. You may also transfer the software to a device owned by someone else if (i) you are the first licensed user of the software and (ii) the new user agrees to the terms of this agreement. Every time you transfer the software to a new device, you must remove the software from the prior device. You may not transfer the software to share licenses between devices.
4. Governing Law. The laws of the state or country where you live (or if a business where your principal place of business is located) govern all claims and disputes concerning the software, its price, or this agreement, including breach of contract claims and claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, implied warranty laws, for unjust enrichment, and in tort, regardless of conflict of law principles, except that the FAA governs all provisions relating to arbitration.
5. Entire Agreement. This agreement, together with the terms and conditions, constitutes the entire agreement for the software and any such supplements, updates, and services (unless ContextIsKey provides other terms with such supplements, updates, or services). You can review this agreement after your software is running by going to www.contextiskeyapp.com/licenseagreement or going into the software and clicking License Agreement. You agree that you will read the terms before using the software or services, including any linked terms. You understand that by using the software and services, you ratify this agreement and the linked terms.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. Disclaimer. ContextIsKey products and services are provided on an 'as is' basis. CONTEXTISKEY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) OUR SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) OUR SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT CONTEXTISKEY'S CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE. CONTEXTISKEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT YOU, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, SENDS, STORES, RECEIVES, THROUGH OUR SERVICE. THIS INCLUDES THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT WHICHCONTEXTISKEY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.